Monday, June 13, 2011

Nice to meet you!

I have stated on numerous occasions in the recent past that my life story is looking much different than i ever would've dreamed. And regretfully, ever would've thought... Hi, I'm Charlsie Andreason. Follower of Christ, undeserving wife to Jeff and blessed "Mama" to Caedmon and Cambry. Caedmon is almost 5 and Cambry is 2... going on! We are expecting our third child, I am very excited to announce, through adoption! I check my email for selection updates oh I'd say, every 10 minutes. HA! I don't think I'm going to tell you why our story that's being written is so different from what I would have thought and even imagined 5 years ago... it will come through blogs... it will unfold! It's a story that I don't deserve to be a part of, yet through God's grace; he has chosen to use me in ways I never dreamed... and yet, in ways (i can say now) I would choose every single day. My story, along with my family, is one of HOPE. A story that is unfolding something new every day. A story that puts HOPE as my lifeline, praise God. Thankful for his son, thankful for his spirit......... thankful for this LIFE I live.

1 comment:

  1. Precious! I love it. Thank you for taking the time to put into words what's been going on in your hearts and lives. Love you guys and can't wait to hear and "see" your story unfold.

    ReplyDelete