Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Therapy... not ALL fun and games.

Not all fun and games.... unless it's water week! Wait...Therapy? Hu?....


Who? What? When? Where?


I can answer all those:)


But first; water week! So East Texas Children's Therapy Services has oneweek out of the summer that all sessions are done out doors and involve a lot of water and lots of getting wet! ...no, SOAKED. In fact, if you stay to take pictures on your day you too will get SOAKED! Or if you're the sister who thinks she also gets therapy! Ha! Below are some pictures for your enjoyment of our therapy sessions this afternoon! Lots of JOY to be seen. It's called LIFE:)
and life abundantly in the Andreason household!!

2 comments:

  1. Woohoo!!! I jet found your blog!!!! This just made my week!!!!!!! Love the water therapy pictures. Love you too, my sweet friend. The blog looks great. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure it needs some help, hahaha! I'm excited:)

    ReplyDelete